top of page


We provide early legal advice in the hopes of avoiding more serious disputes down the line so if you are having problems relating to housing please do get in touch to see what we can offer relating to advice and representation.

How can we help?

We may be able to help you if you run into issues regarding your house if you rent from either: 
  • A Private Landlord
  • A Social Landlord
  • Or in Home Office accommodation
If you are having problems with disrepair or conditions at your home we may be able to offer advice and assistance.
We may also be able to help if you are homeless, or need help moving to a new property.
We may be able to help with:
  • Deposit disputes
  • Rent arrears 
  • Help and advice regarding Property Pool or Discretionary Housing payments
We can assist where you are a person with no recourse to public funds or are a failed asylum seeker and are destitute and/or homeless.

What we can't help with

Asylum or immigration advice

We can only assist with benefits, asylum support and housing concerns of asylum seekers and other migrants.

Advice for Landlords

We seek to assist tenants on their rights in the private rented sector and do not offer advice to landlords.

If you are in need of asylum and immigration advice in Liverpool please click here to see a current list of all immigration providers in the city. 

Property Pool Plus is changing as of Nov, 2023

Please make sure you are aware of the latest policy changes to Property Pool Plus. Our housing team has wrote guidance on these changes and how they will affect your application.

"I'm so happy at my new address and thank you with all my heart for the help yourselves and especially Siobhan showed me she’s a credit to your team."

Make an appointment below.


If you would like to contact us in regards to housing or any other general enquiries please call, leave a message or email and we will get back to you.

We provide this service to residents of Vauxhall, Liverpool and Liverpool City Region.

Tel: 0151 360 7777 

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon

Professional Referrals Only.

If you wish to make a general enquiry please contact us using the information above.

Housing Referral Form

Asylum Seeker Housing Referral Form

Please complete and email back to

Referral Forms
bottom of page